On Jan. 27, 1893, the Pastor Father Hugo Bardenhewer secured 3½ acres north of the church for St. Thomas Cemetery.
The St. Thomas Cemetery is located at the corner of Washington Street and St. James Street, directly across from St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Pilot Point, Denton County, Texas.
The best way to reach this cemetery is from the northern junction of
HWY 377 & Washington St.(BUS 377). Take Washington St. to the west. The cemetery will be on the north side of the road, just under a mile from the intersection. It is across the HWY from St. Thomas Aquinas Church.